Wednesday, November 10, 2010

When You Feel Good, You Do More...well that was stupid....

Hey all- So Saturday the 6th I was feeling pretty good--- no real pain, bleeding had stopped (thank you!).  My dad came over to watch Jacob while Bryan worked.  To say I stayed in bed...welll I didnt too much.  But I tried- did a wonderful afternoon of online gaming...(DORK AM I) but to be honest I got up more that I probably should have... Well I paid for it on Sunday.  Most of the day I was in pain with some cramping on my left side. Luckily my aunt and uncle brought food over to me for dinner- but I did ahere and tried to stay in bed as much as I could.

Monday got better- and worked from home. (working in Online Retail its pretty easy) I had good feelings about Tuesday's ultrasound.....however I was sadly mistaken.......

No comments:

Post a Comment