Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Tale of a 29 yr old and a Electric Shopping Cart

So ladies- any of you out there with a husband, knows that shopping for a man isnt the easiest...and my husband is no further from that.  So I decided I would go with Bryan to the grocery store (it had been too long and my poor fridge looked like a single man's territory).  But I am no fool so I thought- I will use the electric shopping carts those 80 years use....

Can you really picture me using those shopping carts?  Well I did...and let me tell you how many looks I had.... me driving the ESC, while Bryan patiently drove the normal cart behind me grabbing everything I told him too... we got more looks then I would have if I had purple hair!!  But hey it worked for us..I got everything I wanted, I didnt walk, and Bryan didn't get yelled at for buying the wrong crackers or too many apples (yes its happened before- I tend to overreact over apples :) )

I wish I had a photo to share with you all, but we failed to take a photo...but I have a feeling it won't be the last time....

Till tomorrow ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment